The Head of Sales & Business Development - UK is a senior position responsible for developing and executing the company’s commercial strategy to achieve continuous growth in the UK. Specifically, the Head of Sales & Business Development - UK will:
· Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability, and supervise the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure within the designated market.
· Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals.
· Collaborate with the global Marketing team to create a customised marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
· Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across the designated market and ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
· Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives.
· Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
· Build and manage top tier, high performance business development and sales teams, including recruiting, mentoring, goal setting and more.
· Lead the overall direction of New Product Planning, including Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement.
· Build and cultivate relationships with key partners and third parties.
· Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential markets by size, business opportunity, and return on investment.