A Dispute Management Specialist is tasked with managing chargeback, fraud, and recall cases. The Dispute Management Specialist can be a full-time position reporting directly to the Dispute Management Team Leader.
- Receiving chargeback/fraud/recall notifications from various sources and making sure these are correct and subsequently opening the relevant case in our internal CRM.
- Communicating with clients via email to regarding the chargeback/fraud/recall notification(s) and ascertaining whether these would be disputed based on the client’s wishes as well as chances of success.
- Collecting and preparing the necessary documents needed for a successful dispute, preparing the case in accordance with company policy and external standards and submitting the documents to various partners and external parties.
- Tracking the status of ongoing disputes and creating scheduled reports to reflect all open cases and their status.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient: Outlook (A), Word (A), PowerPoint (A), Excel (B).
- Linguistic Competence: English (B2).
The ideal candidate will be:
- Attentive to details.
- Clear written communication skills.
- Organized, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and with minimal guidance.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com